Clan: |911|

Born (year): 1992

Hometown / country: California, USA

Contact (homepage and/or email): http://www.911badboyz.com - da11as_9@yahoo.com

Half Life related maps / mods / plugins done
: Too many to list - http://www.911badboyz.com/maps.html

Serverowner of
: |911|BadBoyz Clan Server 72.5.250.231:27025 -- The Pub 68.232.161.8:27015

Since when you are playin Half Life 2 DM and where did u get it / heared about? January 2005 I started playing HL2:DM at a local game lounge, from then I was hooked.

In which clans you played already? I have played with |911| my whole HL2:DM Career

Tell us more about your Half Life 2 DM history: Well I started playing DM January of 05, August 19th of 05 I started |911|. At first we were a small clan, trying to get better because we wanted to compete in league play. I recurited a player known as Sparda at the time and he really helped us get things going in the right direction. We eventually played in STA, CAL, ILDM, ECW, WARZONE, CU American, and soon eFPS. Out of all of that we had five top 3 finishes with two of them being Championships.

What`s great about Half Life 2 DM and the scene
? Not a lot actually, maybe the fact that almost everyone knows everyone.

What could be better in the Half Life 2 DM scene? More players, less trolling, more competition.

On which servers are you usualy playing now and why? |911| servers, [FF], [SS], Franks Hangout, The Warfare arena, pretty much the only US servers that are populated throughout the day.

How much time you spend for Half Life 2 DM and/or modding/mapping etc. per week?
About 50 hrs during the summer, about 20 Hrs during school.

Which players/clans/communitys you like, got your respect and wanna give some shoots out? I respect everyone out there until they disrespect me. But the ones that come to mind are: players - holymoly, valiums, walking target, punk, Clans - [FF], [~$W~], |Xs|, [HCC], Community - HL2:DM and CU

Which are your 3 favourite maps?
aim_arena_reloaded, dm_lostvillage_r1, dm_biohazard_cal

Your favourite weapon? Mag and RPG

You like more DM or TDM?
DM is great, but there is nothing like a clan match.

Final words / wishes for the future:
Hope DM holds out until the next DM is released, and 911 lives on! Thanks!
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.