Playername: gtamike_TSGK

Clan: TSGK - TranSGeniK

Born (year): 1989

Hometown / country: UK - United Kingdom

Contact (homepage and/or email):
www.gtamikes-maps.piczo.com
gtamikes@live.co.uk

Half Life related maps / mods / plugins done:
After lots of reading/videos how to map I started to map in 2007.
I still map to this day ive made over 20 maps and theres my top 4
favourite maps I made.

dm_combat_house_tsgk
dm_attack_house_tsgk
dm_battle_lobby_final
dm_lost_base_bcc_final

All Four together (Image)
http://tinyurl.com/yjjl4va <------

Server owner of: GTAMIKES Fun Custom Maps - 212.187.208.101:27015
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/212.187.208.101:27015
http://hl2dm-consortium.tsgk.c…game=hl2mp

Since when you are playin Half Life 2 DM and where did u get it / heared about?
I was only a big console gamer at the time so I was very new to PC gaming.
My friend came round my house one day and said 'want to try Half Life 2 on PC mike?'
I was like 'sure why not'. After the game loaded I got to the part where you open the
door to the outside of City 17 I was really amazed at the detail. I also liked the gameplay and
the way the story telling was told. The graphics jump was really big from my PS2 console.
I started playing HL2DM in late 2006 after I completed Half Life 2 and wanted more!

In which clans you played already?
TSGK - TranSGeniK

Tell us more about your Half Life 2 DM history:
When I first started playing HL2DM it was hard to believe the skill of some of the players ingame.
I did study peoples play styles and learn new things to help me improve to be a better player, also
not to give up and just disconnect. After time I got better and really started to tweak my mouse/keyboard
settings, also buy a new higher spec computer, mouse and gaming mat to help abit more.

What`s great about Half Life 2 DM and the scene?
The great thing about HL2DM is its a game that really needs skill in movement, aim
and how you play the game, its very much like the unreal or quake games. The gravity
gun is a really cool weapon/tool its very original and fun to use. The game cant really get
old because of 1000s of maps out there and counting.

What could be better in the Half Life 2 DM scene?
Better, well maybe a patch/pluggin to fix that invisible slam glitch I cant stand it.
Also for people to learn to improve there skill instead of hating skilled players and
calling them hackers/cheaters and then disconnecting etc :P

On which servers are you usualy playing now and why?
TSGK Server 1: 212.187.246.45:27015 (I really like dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3 its a great fast gameplay killbox)

KC Server 1: 84.200.249.39:24015 (Again a map hosted that I really like but mainly because I trained on it a lot to get better back in the day)

GTAMIKES Fun Custom Maps: (Its nice to play all my maps/work in one place with other people to also enjoy them)

How much time you spend for Half Life 2 DM and/or modding/mapping etc. per week?
Haha that really depends on my college work, if I got any catching up to do at home.
I do class my self to be a hardcore gamer as I do really prefer to game instead of just sitting down watching TV.
You could say I like to keep my brain really active in the things I do. ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gtamike

For mapping I like to spend a good 1 or 2 months on a single map trying my best to design, tweak,
and put my fun ideas into a map I make. I beta test my maps before releasing to public and really like any feedback
so I can improve things I might have missed when I tested on my own.
Im a perfectionist when mapping but thats not a bad thing as the end result turns out better cause of this.

Which players/clans/communitys you like, got your respect and wanna give some shouts out?
Theres so many I dont want to miss any out, so if you know me and like my work or as a player shouts to you guys. :)

Which are your 3 favourite maps?
dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
dm_killbox_kbh_2
dm_attack_house_tsgk

You like more DM or TDM?
DM

Final words / wishes for the future:
Well I hope you enjoyed my interview, be sure to join my steam group, check out my mapping website and
subscribe to my YouTube page for maping news/previews and fun videos. :D Maybe stop by my server sometime to hehe

www.steamcommunity.com/groups/GTA
www.gtamikes-maps.piczo.com
www.youtube.com/user/gtamikesvideos

See you ingame guys ^^
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.