· 
Gepostet: 16.05.2011 - 23:51 Uhr  ·  #1
Playername: yin

Clan: pwn*

Born (year): 1986

Hometown / country: St. Ingbert, Saarland, Germany

Contact (homepage and/or email):
princass@freenet.de

Half Life related maps / mods / plugins done: worked with yang on the hl2customizer for huds

Serverowner of: none

Since when you are playin Half Life 2 DM and where did u get it / heared about? I hav ebeen playing hl2dm since August 2006. My cousin gave me Counter Strike and my boyfriend back then left me waiting in his room for hours...so i installed css and also hl2dm. played hl2dm and turned out as an addict :D

In which clans you played already? I started off playing for a german clan called SH, though that was more a funclan and I didn't rly know what a clan was back then. After that me and my boyfriend opened up our own clan, called GT. That was also more of a funclan but it was a great time. Then I joined the german clan HL²P where I got to know some of my closest steamfriends :D After I played for HL²P me and yang were looking for a new clan and got several offers but we didn't feel comfy in either one of them. We had quite some mates around us like the player Stalis and Ice and founded pwn* :D Ever since I havent left my clan and I also wouldnt as it also has sentimental value to me cuz of its history :)

Tell us more about your Half Life 2 DM history: Check above :D Nuffin more to say actually.

What`s great about Half Life 2 DM and the scene? The greatest about hl2dm is the mvmnt. I just love the bhopping :D Before the update I used to just run around the maps for hours and hours listening to music. What i liek about the community is that it's not a big one. U kinda know everyone and everyone knows u. Thoug i do have to admit that I rly loved the community back then when ynag and me founded pwn*. Today it's still cool but I miss my old mates who have all gone inactive by now :(

What could be better in the Half Life 2 DM scene? If you ask me the people could stop thinking of themselves that they own everyone. Also it's pretty uncool playing public servers and getting flamed by some ppl who just don't play as much or aren't as skilled as others. More loving less hating :D

On which servers are you usualy playing now and why? Atm i unfortunately not play on any servers at all. I am pretty busy with university and do not rly find the time to play. When I play though (or get active again in a few weeks) I mostly play 2v2 matches or 3v3 matches on the CU servers or on servers of other clans. If u wanna play with me on a public server u will prolly find me on a OMOS bio server :D Biohazard is my absolute fav :D though its kinda tricky finding me cuz I almost never play as "yin" on public servers :D

How much time you spend for Half Life 2 DM and/or modding/mapping etc. per week? That varies. Atm as i mentioned before I dont have any time at all. Roughly when im playing one could say I play about 20 - 30 hours in 2 weeks. Though sometimes I also only play 15 hours in 2 weeks or even play 50 hours.

Which players/clans/communitys you like, got your respect and wanna give some shoots out? Defo Ice for being a cool guy and always being there for me and accepting me the way I am :D Stalis cuz he is also one of the best...even though he stopped hl2dm I loveplayign other games with him every now and then. Yang cuz he was my mate (and boyfriend) for years and we both went through everything together. Silver cuz i just like him, have played with him back then and saw him start off as a noob and evolve :D Goldenboy who is my gummibear :D Mimi cuz she is just one of those few girls u meet online who r rly nice and not so into themselves :D Raven cuz he has been my best friend for quite some time on steam and I have had some awesome moments with him :D Whilst I am at it I also wanna mention: Socke, Karnage, Stef, Kryp, Cookie, Speedfreak, Olle krabbe, Mary & also scared :D

Which are your 3 favourite maps? Biohazard, Biohazard & Biohazard :D kidding...well actually not :D but next to bio I like... hmmm... octagon and lockdown

Your favourite weapon? Used to be the shotgun and crossbow...though atm im liking the magnum and ar2 more :D

You like more DM or TDM? I prefer TDM ;)

Final words / wishes for the future: I hope I will meet my friends on other games, too and that it will not end with hl2dm :) (and that hl3dm will be announced soon xD)
Gewählte Zitate für Mehrfachzitierung:   0

Registrierte in diesem Topic

Aktuell kein registrierter in diesem Bereich

Die Statistik zeigt, wer in den letzten 5 Minuten online war. Erneuerung alle 90 Sekunden.